- This event has passed.
October 23, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm| $10
PLAY FOR FALL HAS SOLD OUT!
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all inside the park, additional tickets will not be sold.
The Play for All Park will be spectacularly decorated with special Halloween FX and fall attractions for all ages. TRICK-OR-TREAT through the Village Pod to fill your bucket with goodies-galore! Enter the NEW Haunted Hollow if you dare to be scared! Be entertained by our talking jack-o’-lanterns, boo crew, monster mash and so much more as you stroll around the Speedway. But that’s not all – the entire park will be decked out withsurprise attractions at every turn!
This event will take place on Friday, October 23rd at the Play for All Park, located at 151 North A.W. Grimes Blvd. Session 1 will be 6:00 – 7:30 pm and Session 2 will be 8:00 – 9:30 pm. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all inside the park, a limited number of tickets will be sold for each session. Each session will be the same and the park will be cleared at 7:30 pm to prepare for the second session. Those with special needs and their families will be able to enter the park beginning at 5:30pm for Session 1 (Special Needs Advance Ticket required).
Special Needs and General Admission Advance Tickets are $10 each and all proceeds benefit the Play for All Foundation. Each person entering the event must have a ticket. Children 2 and under are free with paid adult/guardian (will not receive a wristband) and donations are encouraged. Tickets are non-refundable. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all inside the park, a limited number of tickets will be sold for each session.
Parking will be available on asphalt and grass lots around the Play For All Park and Rabb House.
Prior to entering the Play for All Park, tickets will need to be exchanged for a wristband. Early wristband pickup is encouraged. Wristbands will be available to pick up on:
- Wednesday, October 21 from 5:00-7:00pm at the Clay Madsen Recreation Center, 1600 Gattis School Road, Round Rock.
- Thursday, October 22 from 8:00am-5:00pm at the PARD Office, 301 W. Bagdad Ave., Suite 250, Round Rock.
- Friday, October 23, from 8:00am-12:00pm at the PARD Office, 301 W. Bagdad Ave., Suite 250, Round Rock.
- Friday, October 23 at the Play for All Park, beginning at 5:15pm
For the safety and pleasure of all, no strollers, wagons, bikes, trikes or scooters will be allowed at this event. Only mobility assistive devices will be permitted.
There will be opportunities to trick-or-treat and collect other goodies, so bring a bag or basket to collect goodies (both food and non-food).
*PLAY FOR fALL Safety Protocols (As of October 2)
- A limited number of tickets will be sold for each session to maintain capacity.
- Social distancing and face coverings are encouraged during event.
- Additional hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer will be easily accessible throughout the event area.
- Activities will be safely spaced out to ensure social distancing with a maximum number of participants at a time.
**Additional guidelines may be implemented to ensure a safe experience for all participants depending on city, state and CDC recommendations and guidelines at the time of the event.
The Play for All Park will be closed on Thursday, October 22, Friday, October 23 and Saturday, October 24 until 12 noon to prepare & cleanup the event.