- This event has passed.
October 15 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $10
The Play for All Park will be spectacularly decorated with special Halloween FX and fall attractions for all ages. TRICK-OR-TREAT through the Village Pod to fill your bucket with goodies-galore! Enter the Haunted Hollow if you dare to be scared! Be entertained by our talking jack-o’-lanterns, boo crew, monster mash and so much more as you stroll around the Speedway. But that’s not all – the entire park will be decked out with surprise attractions at every turn!
This event will take place on Friday, October 15th at the Play for All Park, located at 151 North A.W. Grimes Blvd. Session 1 will be 6:30 – 8:00 pm and Session 2 will be 8:30 – 10:00 pm. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all inside the park, a limited number of tickets will be sold for each session. Each session will be the same and the park will be cleared at 8:00 pm to prepare for the second session. Those with special needs and their families will be able to enter the park beginning at 6:00pm for Session 1 (Special Needs Advance Ticket required).
Special Needs and General Admission Advance Tickets are $10 each and all proceeds benefit the Play for All Foundation. Each person entering the event must have a ticket. Children 2 and under are free with paid adult/guardian (will not receive a wristband) and donations are encouraged. Tickets are non-refundable. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all inside the park, a limited number of tickets will be sold for each session.
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT.
or at the Parks and Recreation Department Office (cash or check only). Online ticket sales will end on October 14th at midnight.
Parking will be available on asphalt and grass lots around the Play For All Park and Rabb House.
Prior to entering the Play for All Park, tickets will need to be exchanged for a wristband. Early wristband pickup is encouraged. Wristbands will be available to pick up on:
- Wednesday, October 13 from 5:00-7:00pm at the Clay Madsen Recreation Center, 1600 Gattis School Road, Round Rock.
- Thursday, October 14 from 8:00am-5:00pm at the PARD Office, 301 W. Bagdad Ave., Suite 250, Round Rock.
- Friday, October 15, from 8:00am-12:00pm at the PARD Office, 301 W. Bagdad Ave., Suite 250, Round Rock.
- Friday, October 15 at the Play for All Park, beginning at 5:45pm
For the safety and pleasure of all, no strollers, wagons, bikes, trikes or scooters will be allowed at this event. Only mobility assistive devices will be permitted.
There will be opportunities to trick-or-treat and collect other goodies, so bring a bag or basket to collect goodies (both food and non-food).
**PLAY FOR fALL Safety Protocols
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all inside the park, a limited number of tickets will be sold for each session
- Participants are asked to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if they are sick.
- Additional hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer will be easily accessible throughout the event area.
The Play for All Park will be closed on Thursday, October 14, Friday, October 15 and Saturday, October 16 until 12 noon to prepare & cleanup the event.