October 13 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm| $40 – $50
Saddle up Pardner for the 32nd Annual Outlaw Trail Cycling Tour scheduled for Saturday, October 13th starting 8am in Old Settlers Park. 10 mile, 25 mile, 40 mile, 50 mile and 63 mile loop courses will meander through historic eastern Williamson County. Aid stations, bike repair and sag wagon support will be on all courses to assist cyclists on their journey. Register online HERE.
The start/finish line will be located on Harrell Parkway by the Dell Diamond in front of the Old Settlers Tabernacle.
*NEW* 2018 Outlaw Trail Jersey
Outlaw Trail cycling jerseys will be available for $60 each. Register and order by August 26 to guarantee your size. After August 27, limited quantities will be available – register & order early!
First 800 bandits receive:
- A 2018 Outlaw Trail shirt and loot
- Water, sports drinks, fruit and snacks, along with portable toilets and medical assistance at aid stations along the course
- Sag wagon support on the course
- Emergency bicycle repair provided by Bicycle Sport Shop
- Post-Ride Tailgate Party featuring food, beverages, televised football game